Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to all transactions made at greatandsmallpets.com. Please take time to read them carefully and note they do not affect your statutory rights.
Each time you place an online order with us you will be asked to agree to our current terms and conditions. Please ensure that you are familiar with these as they are subject to change at any time.
1. OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU
1.1 Enjoy your shopping experience with us and remember you can check and amend any errors on your order up until the moment you click the final ‘Place Your Order’ button.
1.2 After submitting your order, we will give you a unique Order Reference Number. At this stage this is just an acknowledgment of what you would like to purchase. Acceptance of your order and the creation of a legally binding contract between us will only occur when you receive an email to confirm payment has been received.
1.2.1 If for any reason we have to decline all or part of your order, we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know.
1.2.2 To help protect both you and us from fraudulent transactions we work with our payment processing partner to approve orders. This process may include information from credit reference and fraud detection agencies. Rest assured, we will always tell you if your payment details cannot be authorised for any reason and may invite you to pay by another method.
2. PRICES AND PAYMENT
2.1 All prices and charges on our website are shown in UK pounds sterling and are inclusive of any VAT payable. Delivery charges are calculated separately, you can find information on these along with any surcharges on our Shipping and Returns page.
2.2 Your order total is the price of the products you have selected, plus the applicable delivery charge. Don’t worry, all costs, including any discounts will be clearly set out for you before you choose to submit your order.
2.3 At Great & Small, all of our prices, offers and products are subject to availability and may change before we accept your one off order. All prices shown are inclusive of VAT (only where applicable ) at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. We reserve the right, however, to change prices at any time without notice to you. If something becomes unavailable, we will do our best to offer you an alternative item, simply call us on 01293 265660 or email email@example.com
2.4 We work hard to ensure that all the information on our site is accurate, however, occasionally mistakes can occur. If we discover an error in the price or description of a product you have ordered, we will let you know, so you can decide whether to cancel or continue with your order.
2.5 Please note, our popular multibuy promotions are subject to availability. When discount is applicable it will be given at checkout on the lowest priced item in your basket.
3. DISCOUNT CODES AND PROMOTIONS
By using a discount code, users agree to comply with these terms and conditions. Any violation may result in the cancellation of the discount and/or other actions deemed necessary by the issuing party.
1. The use of discount codes is subject to availability and may be limited to specific products, services, or promotional periods.
2. Discount codes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or combined with any other offers, unless explicitly stated.
3. Each discount code is valid for a single use per customer unless otherwise specified.
4. Discount codes cannot be applied retrospectively to previous purchases.
5. The expiration date of each discount code is specified upon issuance, and no extensions will be granted.
6. The misuse or unauthorised distribution of discount codes may result in the suspension or termination of the associated user account.
7. Discount codes are applicable only at the time of checkout on the designated platform or website.
8. The issuing party reserves the right to modify or cancel discount codes at any time without prior notice.
9. In the event of a refund for a purchase made using a discount code, the refunded amount will reflect the discounted price paid.
10. Each discount code is valid for a single use per customer unless otherwise specified, and unless explicitly stated otherwise, discount codes are intended for one-time use only.
We have no affiliation with third party companies offering discount codes or promotions, and that any offer or discount would come directly from Tribal Pet Foods via email, on our social media or directly on greatandsmallpets.com/uk. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before completing your order at the checkout if you have any concerns regarding discounts.
4. RETURNS, CANCELLATIONS and REFUNDS
4.1 As part of our returns process please note that whilst the products are in your possession awaiting pick-up it is your responsibility to ensure they are kept safe and available to collect. For more information, please see Shipping and Returns.
5. THIS WEBSITE
5.1 greatandsmallpets.com and its suppliers own the copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material and content on this website. You may use, download, copy, publish, transmit or otherwise make this content available for your own personal, non-commercial use. Please note, any other use or reproduction of the material or content is strictly prohibited.
5.2 greatandsmallpets.com is an online shop owned and operated by Pets Corner (UK) Ltd, company registration no. 03551085. If you have any questions, or if there is something we can help you with, please contact us at email@example.com.
6.2 Any other websites which you link to, or were linked to greatandsmallpets.com from, are governed by their own terms and conditions. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content or operation of websites which are not under our control. We are required by law to tell you that sales can be concluded in English only and that no public filing requirements apply.